* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie

Autor Wiadomość

Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: wtorek, 14 stycznia 2020, 04:00 

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
Womens Joe Barksdale Jersey , the Steelers may look to replace them.According to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com, the Steelers have inquired about Chargers free agent wide receiver Tyrell Williams, along with other cheaper options.Williams is ranked 36th on PFT’s Top 100 list, and one of the top 10 remaining players on the board after the early pre-free agency flurry.He’d add a significant presence back to an offense that let running back Le'Veon Bell walk in free agency and traded Antonio Brown.While they plugged James Conner in for Bell last year and seem content at that position, they clearly need to add a receiver or two.Williams caught 41 passes for 653 yards and five touchdowns for the Chargers last year, and that 15.9-yard average would make him a big-play complement to JuJu Smith-Schuster.Other teams that have been mentioned in connection with Williams have acquired other receivers Casey Hayward Jersey , including the Raiders (Brown), the Browns (Odell Beckham Jr.), and to a lesser degree the Colts (Devin Funchess). This is a great time of year to be thankful for what we have, where we have been, and what the future holds. Although the Chargers have lost their way a bit in recent years, the month of December still holds such incredible promise! This advent calendar is an attempt to hearken back to these days of December joy. Each day will bring a new advent from the Bolts’ history that makes it wonderful to be a Chargers fan.Dec. 06: LaDainian Tomlinson Owns EVERY major franchise career rushing stat... except oneSticking with the Christmas theme http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-melvin-ingram-jersey , lets take a look at LT’s franchise rushing records, 12 days of Christmas style. On the first day of Christmas my Half Back gave to methe best Running back in team His-tor-yyyy.On the second day of Christmas my Half Back gave to me138 Rushing touchdowns to loveOn the third day of Christmas my Half Back gave to me(Almost) Three thousand runsOn the fourth day of Christmas my Half Back gave to me88.6 yards per gameOn the fifth day of Christmas my Half Back gave to meTWELVE THOU-SAND YARDS!Ok that’s enough of that. But seriously, how spoiled were we to get to witness LT dominate for so long in a Chargers uniform. Shifty, explosive, strong, precognitive like vision. It’s no wonder that out of the 5 major franchise career rushing records Womens Junior Seau Jersey , he owns 4 of them. He accumulated 138 rushing touchdowns while playing for the Chargers. The next closest is Chuck Muncie with 43. He ran the ball 2880 times. 1849 more times than the next closest player, Marion Butts with 1031. He averaged 88.6 yards per game during his career with the Chargers, 21 yards per game more than Ryan Mathews, who was the next closest at 67.7 yards per game. Finally, on those 2880 carries, LT amassed 12 Doug Flutie Jersey ,490 yards on the ground which is only 300 yards shy of being as much as Paul Lowe (2nd in team history), Marion Butts (3rd in team history, and Melvin Gordon (6th in team history) COMBINED. Oh and he did it in 77 less games than it took the 3 of them to run that far. The only major franchise career stat that LT doesn’t own is yards per carry. Paul Lowe actually comes in first at 4.9 yards per carry for rushers in team history with a minimum of 500 carries. With the minimum of 500 carries, LT is actually tied for 5th with 4.3 yards per carry. But hey, he only had 199 less carries than the 4 guys ahead of him combined, so I think we can give him a break.

Drukuj 

* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj