* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie

Autor Wiadomość

Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: sobota, 11 stycznia 2020, 02:51 

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
off tonight.The Arizona Cardinals (1-5) are hosting the Denver Broncos (2-4). It’s an interconference matchup between two bad teams.As far as the Philadelphia Eagles’ rooting interest goes Womens Chris Long Jersey , I think a Cardinals win is preferable. It’d be good to see Denver get ahead of the Giants in the 2019 NFL Draft order since they clearly need a new quarterback. On the other hand, the Cardinals losing could make them more likely to be sellers at the NFL trade deadline. Patrick Peterson, anyone? Find everything you need to know about tonight’s game below.Denver Broncos at Arizona CardinalsTV ScheduleGame time: 8:20 PM ESTChannels: FOX, NFL NetworkDate: Thursday Wendell Smallwood Jersey , October 18Announcers: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews (field reporter), Kristina Pink (field reporter)Location: State Farm Stadium | Glendale http://www.eagleslockerroom.com/authentic-chris-maragos-jersey , ArizonaOnline StreamingStreaming is available through Amazon Prime. You can also watch the live stream on the NFL’s mobile app. International viewers can use NFL Game Pass. The game is also streaming on Yahoo. Replay is available on NFL Game Rewind.OddsDenver Broncos -1.5 (-115)Arizona Cardinals +1.5 (-105)Over/under: 43 pointsPick: Cardinals +1.5SB Nation BlogsBroncos - www.MileHighReport.comCardinals - www.RevengeOfTheBirds.com-----Open thread: discuss Thursday’s game in the comments below. Eagles coach Doug Pederson was happy to talk about quarterback Carson Wentz‘s new contract on Tuesday, because Pederson didn’t want to have to keep talking about whether Wentz would be getting a new contract.“I think that’s probably the biggest thing, just that lingering distraction,” Pederson told reporters at the team’s mandatory minicamp. “I don’t have to stand up here and answer questions over and over and over again; get it behind us now. I’m excited for Carson and his family and for the Eagles organization that we were able to extend him.”Pederson feels a connection to Wentz based on when they both arrived in Philly Womens Darren Sproles Jersey , and Pederson wants both to stay put.“I’ve said this all along that he and I came in this league together,” Pederson said. “Rookie quarterback and rookie head coach. We’re sort of married to this deal, too. I’m excited. Puts it behind him. He can focus on ball. We don’t have that lingering distraction into training camp or into the regular season. We can just focus on football.”Pederson is right, but there will always be distractions and questions Jay Ajayi Jersey , especially given Wentz’s past inability to stay healthy. And if he does stay healthy and if the Eagles thrive and if the salary cap keeps going up and if the market at the quarterback position continues to increase, at some point the distraction will come from the perception/reality that Wentz is underpaid.

Drukuj 

* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj