* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie

Autor Wiadomość

Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: poniedziałek, 23 grudnia 2019, 08:42 

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
lineman Malik Jackson and Jets running back Le'Veon Bell.Bell posted a video on social media showing a play from last year’s playoff game when Bell’s Steelers took on Jackson’s Jaguars. On the play Bell showed http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , he juked out Jackson, leaving Jackson sprawled on the ground and Bell running by him.Jackson didn’t appreciate that and posted a video of his own. “Come on lame ass Le’Veon Bell don’t just show a snippet show the truth. And this in only half the video,” Jackson wrote.Jackson urged everyone to watch this video, which shows more of that playoff game. In one portion of the video, Jackson tackles Bell and then taunts him over comments Bell made before the game about playing the Patriots next.“You going to the Patriots? Where the Patriots at?” Jackson said.Bell then posted a follow up, saying he meant no disrespect.“For whatever reason Malik Jackson took my post as if I’m tryin to make him look bad and that’s not the case at all,” Bell wrote. “Look, bro Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey , I respect your game. We all know y’all won that game, you played well in that game too so I’m posting this too. I’m all positive vibes this way bro.”The Jets and Eagles will meet this season, so Bell and Jackson will see each other again. Now that the Super Bowl has been decided, it means the offseason talk is going to ramp up quickly for teams like the Jacksonville Jaguars. They’ve filled out their coaching staff, which included..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars Injury NewsLatest NewsJaguars 2019 roster outlook: Defensive LineNew,30commentsESTShareTweetShareShareJaguars 2019 roster outlook: Defensive LineReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsNow that the Super Bowl has been decided, it means the offseason talk is going to ramp up quickly for teams like the Jacksonville Jaguars. They’ve filled out their coaching staff, which included the hiring of offensive coordinator John DeFilippo. We can now start looking at the roster and trying to figure out what the team is going to have in 2019 and what they could be adding and what positions they’ll want to be adding to.You can read about the Jaguars salary cap situation right here for now DJ Chark Jersey , until the official numbers are released, that’s the best we’ll get.Next up, we will look at the defensive line group.Players under contract in 2019:Calais Campbell:Don’t think we need to say much. His play didn’t drop off at all in 2018 like some expected so I see no reason to think he won’t still be an impact player in 2019.Yannick Ngakoue: Despite his sack number dipping slightly, Ngakoue was still excellent rushing the passer and being disruptive in the NFL. Towards the end of the season he was Top 5 in the NFL in pressures.Marcell Dareus: Dareus took over full time this year and was a steady workhorse. It was noticeable when he wasn’t in the game.Malik Jackson: While his numbers were down, Jackson was still a solid player in 2018. Abry Jones: Jones is a starting caliber player that is depth right now and a run stuffer. I expect him to have more of a rotational role in 2019.Taven Bryan: The experiment with Bryan at defensive end went on a little too long and probably wasted his rookie season. When he moved back inside he was a lot more noticeable and disruptive, so here’s hoping he can do more of that in 2019.Eli Ankou: Ankou was hurt most of the season, but the Jaguars value his run stopping ability.Michael Hughes: I don’t know much about him!Dawuane Smoot: Smoot was someone a lot of people thought could get cut this season, but once he was healthy he actually started to make a few plays. Maybe the light goes on in 2019.Lyndon Johnson: A late add in the season who flashed a little bit. Potential cap cuts:Malik Jackson: I think Jackson is as good as gone for the Jaguars and overall http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-a.-j.-cann-jersey , they got what they paid for in free agency. Jackson was excellent his first two season in Jacksonville with some drop off playing a little hurt in 2018. His cap figure in 2019 was always likely the cut-away point and doing so saves you $11 million.Marcell Dareus: Dareus is someone I think the Jaguars will approach about restructuring his contract by adding a year to it. The team likes him and he’s done well since being traded.Calais Campbell: We know Campbell has already been informed he will be back in 2019, however I listed him hear because I think the team tries re-do his deal and push some money to 2020.Abry Jones: I don’t think Jones gets cut, but he’s a straight savings of $4 million if they want to. Potential free agent options:I don’t think the Jaguars go after any FA defensive lineman, but here’s some names of interest to me.Ezekiel Ansah: Coming off injury so I don’t know that he will be THAT expensive, but he’s someone who would fit right in.Aaron Lynch: Lynch could double up playing some SAM and rushing the passer on third downs.Romeo Okwara: An under-the-radar pass rusher who’s at the sweet spot for age in free agency.Mario Edwards: Versatile defensive lineman who can play end or inside. Depth, more than anything.

Drukuj 

* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj