* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie

Autor Wiadomość

Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: wtorek, 10 grudnia 2019, 03:58 

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
Primarily Virgil Green Jersey , because he’s throwing passes.The Steelers backup quarterback, who could be pressed into service depending on the condition of Mason Rudolph, is getting all the first team reps in practice this week, after not really throwing at all last week. He wasn’t on the roster at all to start the season, but the trade fo Joshua Dobbs and the season-ending injury to Ben Roethlisberger made him necessary.Hodges was on the roster, but didn’t even get scout team reps last week, since the Steelers brought in mobile quarterback Taryn Christion to the practice squad so he could mimic Lamar Jackson in practice. That left Hodges just a few 7-on-7 throws.“Honestly, I got no reps with the team http://www.thechargerslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-pouncey-jersey , with the ones,” Hodges said, via Joe Rutter of the . “I didn’t even get any reps on the scout team because we brought in a guy to be Lamar Jackson. . . .“Having a chance to prepare with the ones and being in the huddle, it’s confidence. I’m comfortable being in the huddle with a group of guys and potentially being in there Sunday. . . . It helps a lot. You’re talking about getting throws in that you normally don’t get as the backup or the No. 3 guy. You’re not getting a lot of throws in, so as far as getting the timing down with the receivers and being in the huddle is a confidence booster.”Rudolph practiced on a limited basis Wednesday, but remains in the concussion protocol. If Rudolph isn’t cleared by Sunday, that would leave Hodges, a former undrafted rookie from Samford to start against the Chargers Sunday night.Los Angeles Chargers daily links: Will Forrest Lamp have a breakout season? Los Angeles Chargers preseason debut: 3 positive takeaways - Adam KerckhaertIt seemed all eyes were on Mike Williams Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , the former first-round pick who is entering his second season in the NFL after struggling with injuries for most of last year. Williams seemed healthy and back to his normal self after catching two passes for 18 total yards. Williams showed no fear with a great display of his overall size and strength by catching passes in traffic and absorbing contact effectively.Los Angeles Chargers: 5 Breakout Candidates - Lee WakefieldLamp is a player who I’m super excited to see on the field, once the regular season finally gets here. If we quickly rewind to draft season in 2017, I had the former Hilltopper as a first round talent, so I was ecstatic when the Chargers managed to snag him in round 2. With this in mind, you can imagine how bad I felt when the Chargers injury curse hit and ruled Lamp out for the year.Who Will Be A Fantasy Sleeper For The Chargers In 2018? - Travis BakerIt’s safe to say; Mike Williams had a less than satisfactory rookie season. Battling with some back injuries, Williams struggled to stay on the field, and even when active was scarcely utilized. However, the last time Williams was healthy Michael Badgley Jersey , he finished his senior season at Clemson with 98 receptions, 1,361 yards, and 11 touchdowns. Spectacular numbers, it’s no secret Williams has all the tools to put up significant numbers. Also very useful in the red zone, Williams can be expected to rack up touchdowns on an efficient basis.Actual Opportunity -- Fantasy wide receivers making the most of their chances - Scott BarrettOver the course of the full season, Allen averaged 16.2 expected fantasy points per game, which ranked seventh-best Womens Austin Ekeler Jersey , but was actually less than in his last full season of work (17.3). Allen’s volume wasn’t tremendous to start the year, but he led all positions in both expected and actual fantasy points over the final seven weeks of the season. It’s possible that sort of volume continues after the team lost tight end Hunter Henry (62 targets last season) for the year and Los Angeles went 5-0 in the five games Allen totaled more than 11 targets.Preseason Week 1 takeaways – first-round rookie performance - Mark ChichesterThe versatile defensive back showed flashes on his 28 defensive snaps against the Cardinals. The majority of his game action came in coverage, where he allowed three receptions for 24 yards but also logged two tackles and a defensive stop. He ended the game with a defensive grade of 68.2, which ranked 12th among rookie safeties with at least 10 snaps.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

Drukuj 

* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj