* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 



Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie


Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 
Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: czwartek, 19 września 2019, 04:37 
Offline

Dołączył(a): poniedziałek, 28 stycznia 2019, 08:05
Posty: 124

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
it to help fill the remaining holes on the Denver Broncos roster?" Denver Broncos NewsDenver Broncos Free AgencyBest remaining free agents who fit the BroncosNew Phillip Lindsay Jersey ,77commentsThere’s talent out there. Should John Elway chase it to help fill the remaining holes on the Denver Broncos roster?MDTIf you’re like me, Broncos football is a bit of an obsession. So with the draft in the rear-view mirror I can’t help but pore over Scotty Payne’s recent article about the Broncos Biggest Remaining Holes and go look at the veterans that could help. Cost is now a significant factor with the Broncos nudging up tight against the cap and carrying a full roster, but there’s veteran talent out there. Does Elway want to his mine for it? Inside LinebackerThe majority of mock drafts that didn’t peg Drew Lock at 10 had Devin White or Bush going to the Broncos. It could have happened if not for the trade with the Steelers that sent Denver to 20 for an additional second and 2020 third round pick. What’s a bit surprising is how Elway passed on the remaining options, save for Justin Hollins who may get an opportunity after spending most of his collegiate career as an edge rusher. I’m on record saying Todd Davis and Josey Jewell will look noticeably better in a Fangio defense that doesn’t ask them to turn and run so often, but there’s names out there. Who could upgrade the position?Jamie CollinsIf Collins 2018 tape looked anything like the 2016 film he wouldn’t be available. There was a time when he and Dont’a Hightower looked like the most dangerous linebacker duo in the NFL. That all changed when Bill Belichick traded Collins to Cleveland rather than pay him. The Browns thought enough of the former Patriot to give him a 4-year $50 million contract, but cut ties this spring to save $9.25 million against the cap. Collins turns 30 in October and will probably need to take a short term prove it contract if he wants to try and cash in one last time. At his peak he’s the kind of interior rusher Fangio looks for in a ‘backer and has tape where he’s a dynamic player in coverage. Rediscovering that form would be key for him going into the 2020 market, which would benefit the Broncos in the here and now.Rumor has it the Atlanta Falcons are very interested, but they’re among the teams with the last cap space in the league. Josh looks for fresh legs to push Booker and give the Sophomore’s a break in camp. Tre Boston - SAFETYBoston is another player who shined in the desert last year. He’s bounced around the league a little after the Panthers drafted him in the fourth round of the 2014 draft. The only way I see someone like him coming in is if Chris Harris is traded. At that point Elway may look for help in the backfield with Kareem Jackson sliding back to corner. The 6th year veteran could provide quality depth in his stead. Kayvon Webster - DBWeb spurred speculation that he was set to return to Denver a few weeks before the draft, but alas it’s come to nothing since. This may be little more than a hope among Broncos Country at this point, but the former 3rd rounder has played in multiple systems and has experience on special teams. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Try as he might, Von Miller just can’t find anything bad to say about Philip Rivers anymore.“I’ve always enjoyed going against Philip Emmanuel Sanders Jersey ,” Miller said Thursday. “Well, I’m lying. I didn’t use to always like going against Philip. I really didn’t like the guy until like two years ago.”That’s when the Broncos‘ star pass rusher got to know the Chargers‘ star quarterback at the Pro Bowl.“When we kicked it at the Pro Bowl, I was just blown away about what type of guy he was on and off the football field,” Miller said. “And I got a lot of respect for him.”Miller said that if Rivers were surrounded by the talent the likes of which Tom Brady, Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger have enjoyed throughout their careers, “he’d have multiple Super Bowls just like those guys.”Miller and Rivers face each other for the 15th time Sunday when the reeling Broncos (3-6), losers of six of their last seven, face the red-hot Chargers (7-2), who have won six in a row.Miller said the only reason he used to despise Rivers was the uniform he wears.“I just didn’t like him because he played for the Chargers,” Miller said.It wasn’t so hard for him to come around to liking the guy, however.“You ride on the bus at the Pro Bowl and in the locker room you’re just around the guys and you’re like, ‘Man DeMarcus Ware Jersey , this guy’s cool. I like this guy.’ He’s a great father. He’s a great leader for the Chargers,” Miller said. “I know some guys over there in Melvin Ingram and Melvin Gordon and they say the same thing about him.“Everybody loves him. I’ve got a lot of respect for him and this game’s going to be a good one.”Miller said so many other defenders are bothered by Rivers because of his talent and renowned trash talk.“I wouldn’t say it’s trash because his trash talking really doesn’t bother me: ‘Got the first down, sucker!’ It really doesn’t bother me. Some guys it does, but not me,” Miller said. “I like playing against Philip. He’s a good guy.”Miller has sacked Rivers 15 times , by far the most of any quarterback he’s ever faced and almost twice as many times as No. 2 on the list, Alex Smith, with eight.Rivers said Miller is even more dangerous opposite rookie Bradley Chubb.Combined, they have 17 sacks so far.“Those are two really good rushers, really good football players,” Rivers said. “I think Von plays the heck out of the run. So does Chubb.”Miller said Rivers has never been better.He’s getting the ball out quicker than ever, the Chargers’ ground game is the best it’s been in years and L.A.’s O-line is playing exceptionally well Dre’Mont Jones Jersey 2019 , all reasons Rivers has only been sacked a dozen times so far.“It’s the best Chargers team that I have played in my career,” said Miller, an eighth-year pro.So, who’s replaced Rivers atop Miller’s enemies list?“I don’t really have any enemies at quarterback,” Miller said. “Now, offensive linemen, it’s different. But you know quarterbacks, whenever I get close to them they fall or they run away. Those are the type of pants I like to wear.“I’m pretty cool with quarterbacks. It’s a quarterbacks’ league, so I’m friendly with all the quarterbacks.”And pretty good at buttering them up, too.


Góra
 Zobacz profil  
 

Drukuj 

Wyświetl posty nie starsze niż:  Sortuj wg  
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 

 * Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Kto przegląda forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników


Nie możesz rozpoczynać nowych wątków
Nie możesz odpowiadać w wątkach
Nie możesz edytować swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów

Szukaj:
Skocz do:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2010 & SEO Group
TMOL Style by NinhAnh Update by Luzaki.org