Forum StrefaGłosu - nauka śpiewu i emisji głosu online!
http://forum.strefaglosu.pl/

CENTENNIAL
http://forum.strefaglosu.pl/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=7532
Strona 1 z 1

Autor:  chenyan94 [ środa, 11 września 2019, 03:31 ]
Tytuł:  CENTENNIAL

Tom Jackson Jersey , Colo. (AP) — Former Denver Broncos backup quarterback Chad Kelly has pleaded not guilty to first-degree criminal trespassing after being accused of entering a couple’s suburban home uninvited.KDVR-TV reports that Kelly entered the plea on Monday in Arapahoe County District Court.His next court appearance was set for April 23.The Broncos waived the second-year pro after his Oct. 23 arrest.According to court records, a couple reported that a stranger entered their Englewood home after 1 a.m. that morning, sat on their couch and was “mumbling incoherently.” Police say they found the 24-year-old Kelly afterward parked nearby. The man identified Kelly as the intruder and provided surveillance video to police.Kelly had attended an annual Halloween costume party hosted by Broncos star Von Miller before the incident.He’s free on $2,500 bond. Paxton Lynch‘s time with the Broncos didn’t go all that well and that’s why the 2016 first-round pick is now trying to land a backup quarterback job in Seattle.Lynch got a chance to make a case for that job against his former team on Thursday night. Lynch followed Geno Smith in the preseason opener and put together a strong effort. He was 11-of-15 for 109 yards through the air and added 38 rushing yards while both throwing and running for touchdowns.During the game Adam Gotsis Jersey , social media had fun with the idea of Lynch being fueled by revenge but the quarterback said that wasn’t on his mind while he was on the field.“I know that there was some talk that it was about that, but I love those guys,” Lynch said, via the team’s website. “I have a lot of love for a lot of guys on that team Gary Zimmerman Jersey , they mean a lot to me. I respect them and love them, they’re close friends to me, so it had nothing to do with that. It was more to me, I had a lot to prove to myself tonight Garett Bolles Jersey , and I feel like I went out there and did that.”Smith is having a cyst removed from his knee and is going to miss a week or so, which gives Lynch a chance to build on his strong performance and improve his chances of extending his run with the Seahawks.

Strona 1 z 1 Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/
Update by http://www.luzaki.org