* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 



Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie


Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 
Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: środa, 18 września 2019, 06:48 
Offline

Dołączył(a): poniedziałek, 28 stycznia 2019, 08:05
Posty: 124

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
for Trent Brown. He won a Super Bowl as the starting left tackle for the Patriots and then became the highest paid offensive lineman in NFL history. Those..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Trent Brown still fueled by underdog status ‘I want another huge contract. I want more rings’New Otis Sistrunk Jersey ,15commentsPDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Trent Brown still fueled by underdog status ‘I want another huge contract. I want more rings’TwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailOakland RaidersThe past few months have been a whirlwind for Trent Brown. He won a Super Bowl as the starting left tackle for the Patriots and then became the highest paid offensive lineman in NFL history. Those are two pretty big boxes to check. The towering mammoth tackle has the confidence to match. he shrugged at the notion that his accomplishment was unexpected, and with a cool, calm confidence said simple “I always believed it about myself.”As a former 7th round pick, he said he never doubted his abilities or his right to earn top dollar at the NFL level. Even though he’s switching from left back to right tackle for the Raiders — the side of the line that typically sees the best pass rushers; “I mean, when you’re paying those guys across the ball that type of money, you got to pay us to stop them. It’s just, it’s only right.”All right, fair enough. So, he’s got his ring, he’s got his money. Where does he go from here? Well, he hopes to stack those boxes.“I want more,” said Brown. “I feel like people think I’ll get the money and then just become lazy but no, I want another huge contract. I want more rings. You know what I mean? I want more of everything. I’m thirsty for it.”The 26-year-old came a long way to get to this point and he wears that fact like a badge. He stood at the podium Sunday in Napa wearing a shirt of his own design. The logo means TB77 — his initials and number — which he calls the Greatest Underdog.“I just feel like I’ve been put on the back burner my whole life,” Brown continued. “Me, just from being a seventh round draft pick to now. And even through the process John Matuszak Jersey , people try to dim my light. This is my shirt right here. ‘TB77’, greatest underdog. It explains itself. Greatest underdog. I was drafted in the seventh round and now I’m the highest paid offensive lineman in NFL history. You know what I mean, that’s a testament to the work and just the way I go about my everyday life, how I treat people and how I sow good seeds and I’m reaping the harvest of my everyday work.” Some players talk a big game. They act confident, but it’s a thin veneer and the words don’t ring true. Brown talks of his father and how he was a man of few words. But he made those words count. That’s the feel you get from the 6-8, 380-pounder. A seeming gentle giant. But not when it comes to getting what he wants. He has earned that. And he isn’t done.Follow @LeviDamienRaiders, Broncos week 2 injury report: Raiders without both starting defensive tackles Starting at the two defensive tackle spots in the Raiders’ season opener against the Rams were Justin Ellis and PJ Hall. Both missed practice Wednesday in preparation to face the Broncos in week two.PJ Hall suffered an ankle injury in the game. He got it taped up and returned to the game, but Wednesday was wearing a walking boot and his status is very much in doubt. Justin Ellis has a foot injury and the fact that the team added 6-3, 320-pound Johnathan Hankins along with 6-2, 297-pound Clinton McDonald today suggests Ellis could miss some time. DeAndre Washington returned to practice after missing all last week and the game recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery. He was limited.Other notable players limited Wednesday are KR Dwayne Harris(foot), center Rodney Hudson (Ankle), right guard Gabe Jackson (Pectoral), running back Marshawn Lynch (Shoulder) and punter Johnny Townsend (right quad).The Broncos have a lot of guys listed but all practiced full.Wednesday injury reportRaiders......Raiders......


Góra
 Zobacz profil  
 

Drukuj 

Wyświetl posty nie starsze niż:  Sortuj wg  
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 

 * Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Kto przegląda forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników


Nie możesz rozpoczynać nowych wątków
Nie możesz odpowiadać w wątkach
Nie możesz edytować swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów

Szukaj:
Skocz do:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2010 & SEO Group
TMOL Style by NinhAnh Update by Luzaki.org