Forum StrefaGłosu - nauka śpiewu i emisji głosu online!
http://forum.strefaglosu.pl/

On this Mother’s Day
http://forum.strefaglosu.pl/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=7531
Strona 1 z 1

Autor:  chenyan94 [ środa, 11 września 2019, 02:43 ]
Tytuł:  On this Mother’s Day

Mason Rudolph Jersey , I give respect to the woman who made me."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsSteelers Film Room2018 NFL Draft AnalysisLatest NewsLatest NewsCommentaryA Letter From The Editor: Celebrating my mother in a very unique wayNew,4commentsOn this Mother’s Day, I give respect to the woman who made me.EDTShareTweetShareShareA Letter From The Editor: Celebrating my mother in a very unique wayPhilip G. Pavely-USA TODAY SportsMother’s Day is certainly a unique holiday for me. I am lucky enough that my mother is still alive and well, and my wife, who has given birth naturally to all five of our kids, means there is a lot to celebrate on this day.Mothers don’t have it easy, and their job never ends. Sure, I work hard, but nothing like what my wife has to handle on a daily basis. I think back to when I was a rambunctious kid, and I can’t have anything but sympathy for my own mom.In fact, it made me think of a very unique story I thought I should share with my online Pittsburgh Steelers family. As a kid/adolescent/young man, black-and-gold always ran through my veins. I loved all three professional sports teams in the city of Pittsburgh. I fell in love with the Pirates during those early 90s teams Ernie Stautner Jersey , and although they broke my heart I can still name the entire starting lineup for the 1992 Pirates. Growing up in the Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr era was also a treasure. I lived and died with No. 66, and enjoyed watching them win back-to-back Stanley Cup titles, and Lemieux undressing the Dallas Stars still replays in my mind regularly.The Steelers were a team which caught my attention in 1994. It wasn’t like I didn’t watch the Steelers before that year, but the ‘94 team was the first time I really paid attention. The first time I knew the team, the players and all the other facets of team. Barry Foster was my absolute favorite player, and Levon Kirkland’s freakish size and speed is something which still amazes me to this day.My mom would hear me talking with my dad and brother talking about the Pirates’ staff ERA, the horrible +/- of the Penguins superstars, and how the Steelers were on track to claim the AFC Central no matter what anyone said.To this, she would always say the same thing...“If you only applied yourself with your school like you apply yourself with those meaningless sports.”I would just laugh, and continue talking about how the Penguins’ Power Play unit with Larry Murphy, Lemieux, Kevin Stevens Joe Haden Jersey , Jagr and Ron Francis is unstoppable. This didn’t stop while I was growing up in Wheeling, WV. No, I continued my love affair with all three teams, even those 20 years of losing with the Pirates, and my mom would always say the same thing. “If only you applied yourself to your schooling as you do with these stupid stats.”I guess what she didn’t know is I was applying myself to my schooling, but more towards English and writing. Am I an English professor? HA! No. But do I love my favorite teams and writing about them? Absolutely!In a strange twist of fate, here I am writing about the Pittsburgh Steelers everyday, and actually making money doing it. Is it enough to live off of? No, but it is enough to have turned my passion from a hobby into a profession.The one thing I will never forget is how despite all her scolding growing up, my mom is my biggest fan. She reads my articles, shares them relentlessly on Facebook, and even listens to some of our podcasts because James Washington Jersey , as she puts it, “Every little bit helps, right?”Growing up there is no way my mom every could have imagine I would be making a living off the Steelers, but here I am. She is proud of me and realizes all the work I do, but it just goes to show how a mother’s love is endless. Even though I didn’t become a lawyer or doctor, the support and love my mom has shown me throughout my life has both challenged me, yet supported me to always shoot for the stars.On behalf of all of the staff here at BTSC, we wish all of you who are mothers out there a Happy Mother’s Day!! If you are not able to be around your mother today, hopefully you can look back on positive memories with her and smile.Happy Mother’s Day!! While many feel the Steelers problems in 2018 were caused by in part by issues in the locker room, Mike Tomlin believes the circus surrounding the team was on the outside last year." Latest NewsSingularly focused on 2019, Mike Tomlin refutes suggestion Steelers locker room lacked calm last yearNew,13commentsWhile many feel the Steelers problems in 2018 were caused by in part by issues in the locker room Stephon Tuitt Jersey , Mike Tomlin believes the circus surrounding the team was on the outside last year.EDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Singularly focused on 2019, Mike Tomlin refutes suggestion Steelers locker room lacked calm last yearTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailPhoto by Dustin Bradford/Getty ImagesFor a man who seldom speaks to the media during the offseason, Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin was apparently rather talkative last week when speaking with reporters who attended the Hampton Roads Youth Foundation camp held annually in his hometown.In yet another interview to emerge from the event, Tomlin sat down for a conversation with Jeremy Fowler of ESPN while in Virginia to face a number of question about two former players who will be plying their trade elsewhere in 2019. But when asked if he expects a calmer locker room this year, Tomlin once again refuted any notion of tension last season. As he would tell Fowler.Tomlin also declined to make any predictions for 2019 or give any credence to the notion that the events of last year would somehow impact his coaching decisions this season.A video clip released later in the day would see Fowler ask the Steelers coach about remarks he had made earlier in the year referring to acleansing that has occurred during the offseason. A comment most attributed to the loss of Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell. Asked what he had learned about managing players in light of his experiences with Brown and Bell and what he had meant by his cleansing remark, Tomlin was quick to point out that it was not meant as a criticism of his former players. The Steelers coach also appears to be rather content with the makeup of his team, eager to see what the future holds for the 2019 version of the Steelers.

Strona 1 z 1 Strefa czasowa: UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/
Update by http://www.luzaki.org