* Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 



Nazwa użytkownika:
Hasło:

Zapamiętaj mnie


Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
 
Nieprzeczytany postNapisane: czwartek, 5 września 2019, 04:43 
Offline

Dołączył(a): poniedziałek, 28 stycznia 2019, 08:05
Posty: 124

Online: 1d 2h 6m 7s
GG: 0
for the Denver Broncos." Denver Broncos HistoryDenver Broncos NewsCreating an all-time favorite Broncos teamNew Jeff Heuerman Jersey ,36commentsA team of the all-time fan-favorites for the Denver Broncos. MDTLost amid the sad news of Pat Bowlen’s passing on Friday, Purple Daily’s Matthew Coller threw out a tweet asking all of NFL Twitter for their three favorite Broncos. I saw it Saturday and threw it out. Between Coller and my tweets, there were more than 350 replies. I found the results both illuminating and interesting. So naturally, I thought I’d make a team of them.QuarterbackI’ll admit I did not expect so many names at QB, which is probably a pretty decent oversight on my part. For my own top three, I picked Peyton Manning, but Jake Plummer was a hard name to omit. I got some grief because I didn’t include John Elway, which I can explain. I became a true fan in 2003, and while I’ve spent a good bit of time watching Elway’s own tape, I didn’t consider any player I didn’t watch during their career in orange & blue. Running BackAs one of the most identifiable players on any team, it should come as no surprise backs got so much love. The sheer number of names here gives you both an idea of how many successful backs the team has had over the years and how vast Broncos Country truly spans.ReceiverTight EndLike running back, the sheer variety here intrigued me. The Broncos have been pretty awesome at receiver over the years Shane Ray Jersey , what with the 3 Amigos followed by Rod and Eddie Mac. DT’s place here reminds me how painful it was to watch Thomas get traded midseason last year, and how weird it will be to see him catch passes from Tom Brady this fall. Offensive LineThe most anonymous position on the team, I’ll admit I had to look up Danenhauer as I’d never heard of him. I best remember Eslinger for turning my starting center job over to him in an older Madden game. Defensive Line / LinebackerBecause of the edge rusher designation that has taken hold in this era, I thought it best to blend these two positions. Jackson was one of the original Ring of Famers and it’s a shame his career statistics are a bit clouded by history. Sports Illustrated’s Gary Zimmerman called Tombstone Jackson “perhaps the finest overall defensive end and pass rusher” he ever saw. No small praise. One omission that really surprised me if only because he was #4 on my list was Elvis Dumervil. 2006 was probably the first year I really obsessed over the NFL draft and I thought “Doom” would be a 4th round steal after notching 20 sacks, 22 tackles for a loss and 10 forced fumbles (that last stat remains the best single season mark in NCAA history). Of course, he was mostly remember coming out because Marcus Vick stomped on him in the 2006 Gator Bowl. He was also dismissed because of his 5’11 height. It didn’t take him long to silence the doubters with 8.5 sacks and 3 fumble recoveries as a rookie. While his Broncos career ended in a Fax gaffe that’s still odd with hindsight, I’ll best remember him for his 63.5 sacks and 16 forced fumbles. Defensive BackAnother name I had trouble leaving off my own list was Champ Bailey. I still think he got robbed of Defensive Player of the Year in 2006 by Jason Taylor. Champ finished the year with 10 picks, which remains tied for the highest total in NFL history since 1981. SpecialistsDid you know Jason Elam has written four books? And now for my top three:Your Broncos Links I’m left with this question: Why isn’t he enshrined already?When a Denver Broncos call to the Hall comes too late - Mile High ReportPat Bowlen Era All-Broncos Team | NFL.comNFL Throwback: Top 5 Broncos moments in the Pat Bowlen eraJohn Elway: Pat Bowlen’s shoes will never be filled – ProFootballTalkPeyton Manning: It was an honor to play for Bowlen - NFL.comJoe Douglas: Why he took the New York Jets GM job | SI.com2019 Denver Broncos roster review: Edge Bradley Chubb - Mile High Report2019 Denver Broncos roster review: Left tackle Garett Bolles - Mile High Report2019 Denver Broncos roster review: UDFA Offensive Lineman Ryan Crozier - Mile High ReportThe NFL’s 11 best edge defendersProjecting 2019’s Most Valuable Denver Broncos - Mile High ReportNFL LinksFMIA Guest: PFF On How Data Is Changing NFL’s Present And Future – ProFootballTalkIf you’re looking for a quick intro into PFF’s biggest stories of the offseason, PFT has you covered. Coverage is more important than Pass Rush, Passer Rating from a clean pocket > under pressure, Pressure > sacks. It’s all here.If NFL minicamps are important, why skip the last day? | SI.comMy opinion: it isn’t either/or: building chemistry is an important part of team building and does not always involve strictly football.Julio Jones among top five NFL players who SHOULD get paid - NFL.comInside the short Justin Simmons Jersey , unhappy life of the Alliance of American Football2019 NFL MVP candidates: Patrick Mahomes ready to repeat? - NFL.comTime is now for Chargers’ Mike Williams ‘to step up’ - NFL.comWhy aren’t the Texans hiring a G.M.? – ProFootballTalk High praise is hard to come by from Vic Fangio, but he gave just that to second-year edge rusher Bradley Chubb this week." Denver Broncos NewsVic Fangio says Bradley Chubb is ‘tailor-made’ for the BroncosNew,22commentsHigh praise is hard to come by from Vic Fangio, but he gave just that to second-year edge rusher Bradley Chubb this week. MDTDenver Broncos Head Coach Vic Fangio is becoming a bit known for being stingy with high praise towards players. He’ll say good things about guys, but usually comes with a subdued ‘he can always do more’ kind of line. However, when it came to Bradley Chubb, Fangio had nothing but the highest of praise for the second-year edge rusher.“He’s tailor-made for us,” Fangio said. “I think he’ll take the next step just because he’s a pro much like Phillip [Lindsay] already. He’s a very smart football player, very coachable, very intense. I see nothing but bright days ahead for him.”We already view Chubb as the second-most valuable player on the roster behind Von Miller and for good reason, he is the second-highest drafted player on the roster that the Broncos have taken in the NFL Draft. Fangio had Chubb very high on their draft board in 2018 too. Though they ended up with a very good player in Roquan Smith last season, it sounds like Fangio would have happily taken Chubb ahead of him Adam Gotsis Jersey , saying, “Yeah, he was high on our wish list last year.”And don’t let outlets like Pro Football Focus fool you about Chubb’s overall run defense. In that post linked above, that theory was thoroughly debunked by our own Joe Rowles. Defensive Coordinator Ed Donatell elaborated further on what Chubb is going to bring to the table under this new scheme and may explain why Fangio sees Chubb as a perfect fit for this defense.“The edge players are very important in this 3-4 defense Vic and I have been running these for the last eight years,” Donatell said of Chubb. “You need guys that can compress the edge and then you need somebody who can rush the passer. He can do both of those and he’s very forceful in doing that. We’re happy to have him. We think he can be very productive in that role.”If the 2015 Broncos taught us anything, it is that the value of having two elite pass rushers on the edge is an incredible luxury. For defensive minds like Wade Phillips, and now Vic Fangio, the possibilities are endless.


Góra
 Zobacz profil  
 

Drukuj 

Wyświetl posty nie starsze niż:  Sortuj wg  
Utwórz nowy wątek Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 1 ] 

 * Zarejestruj  * FAQ    * Szukaj   * Zaloguj 

Kto przegląda forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: Brak zidentyfikowanych użytkowników


Nie możesz rozpoczynać nowych wątków
Nie możesz odpowiadać w wątkach
Nie możesz edytować swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów

Szukaj:
Skocz do:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2010 & SEO Group
TMOL Style by NinhAnh Update by Luzaki.org